Practice Manager Job Description (Position Filled)
The candidate must have a positive attitude and a want to do/can do mindset. We are seeking a dynamic individual who is flexible, adaptable and creative, striving towards a better outcome for our clients and a happy working environment.
We are actively seeking to recruit a skilled Office Manager to carry out a Practice Manager role within a fast-paced business. The role will involve supporting a successful and very busy director/IFA and carry out all the usual duties of running a busy office and supporting the advisor. The brief includes, manage what is currently a small team, all the internal services, processes and procedures, ensure client satisfaction remains very high and the client base and business grows. This role also has some responsibility for accounting control and marketing so that revenue and growth targets are achieved.
Duties and Skills required will include
- Be able to take instruction, prioritize and delegate in a fast-paced environment
- Reviewing existing and maintaining the delivery of business administration and its systems
- Ensure the business activities are ran and tracked via the firm’s back office/CRM system
- Manage staff including performance and service delivery
- Assist in arranging and co-ordinating key marketing events throughout the year
- Have experience managing a back office/CRM System (Experience would be a plus)
- Be a resourceful individual and a fast learner
- Must have experience of managing a team and running a financial services practice
- Strong management, organisational and communication skills
- The candidate must have an excellent telephone manner, self-starter, expected to have a high level of independence and responsibility as well as being involved in a wide range of client-related work
- A positive and hardworking approach and a proven ability to deliver
- Some financial planning knowledge/qualifications is advantageous (further enhancement to any existing knowledge/qualifications will be supported)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and profitable business offering a competitive salary and bonus.
Please email you CV and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org